We are making finance simple. For millions in India.
Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly. We are a customer-first company. We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
Groww is India’s fastest growing investment platform.. Our long term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator.
We take pride in our values and hold ourselves to a high standard on:
- Radical customer centricity
- Simplicity in our products and personalities
- Transparency on everything
- Long term thinking
- Ownership driven culture
As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing
operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities
by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending.
- Vendor empanelment and effective Vendor Management by cultivating, grooming, and maintaining long term relationships with vendors.
- Driving savings, ensuring high quality of delivery, and optimal TATs.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals, perform financial due diligence on all invoices, procurement request.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Proactively drive enforcement of strategy, identification and realisation of savings.
- opportunities to create a competitive advantage for the business and mitigate supply risks.
- Create SOPs - ensure suppliers forecasts are shared and weekly/monthly capacity plans are created.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Manager and project management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software -understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration