Executive - Customer Success
Mumbai, Customer Success
We are making finance simple. For millions in India.
Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly. We are a customer-first company.
We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
Groww is India’s fastest growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is, backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Captial, and Y Combinator.
We take pride in our values and hold ourselves to a high standard on:
· Radical customer centricity
· Simplicity in our products and personalities
· Long term thinking
· Having a growth mindset
· Having a tech-product bias
At Groww, customer-centricity is displayed in everything we do. We are obsessed with providing a seamless experience for our customers. Regardless of the touchpoints, our Customer Success Team ensures the customer finds what s/he needs in a fast and easy way. To make this happen, we are looking for dynamic and energetic professionals with good communication skills who demonstrate a customer-first attitude. This role is critical as it is the first point of call for the customers.
Expectations from successful candidates are:
· Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
· Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
· Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Candidates from B.com, BBM, M.com or MBA (Finance) background
· Good knowledge on Mutual funds, Stocks, and other financial products
· Must be fluent in English and Hindi